Thursday, 10 October 2013

From Belfast to Bath.

Here I am on a chilly Thursday evening, sitting in bed with a cup of tea trying to decide what on earth to post about on here. I've been wanting to try and carry on my attempt of a blog (if you can even call it an attempt) for a while now but never really got round to it- so I'm going to start off by sharing a couple of the places I've been to recently. 

First stop- a trip to Belfast to visit the cousins. Here I experienced my first ever Subway lunch (a momentous occasion in my eyes) and a day out at the Titanic exhibition and dock which was really interesting yet emotional. From virtual rides through the ship and underwater, to recreations of the different cabins, I'd highly recommend it to anyone! Sadly I left my camera at home and my phone was (as always) on the verge of dying, so I only got photos from the outside and the dock and pump house which were equally as fascinating!


A couple of weeks into September and I spent the day in Bath with a friend- mainly to visit the university open day- the highlights of which were holding a snake and being supplied with endless free tea and biscuits. The day didn't start too well after making the train at Paddington with only a couple of seconds to spare (never rely on the Bakerloo line!) but once we were there I had one of the most relaxing enjoyable days I've ever had, even if I did feel a bit like a tourist!





After a morning at the open day we had a bite to eat in Bill's, which was absolutely delicious as always! Then we had a little wander around the city, which, as my first visit, was even more beautiful and quaint than I had pictured- think Covent Garden but bigger!

Before we headed off we sat for an hour in this teeny Alice in Wonderland themed cafe, aptly named 'The Mad Hatter's Tea Party'. Here I had my first ever teapigs tea, which must've been good going by the large order I made when I got home!



Thanks to everyone who followed my blog a while back- it means a lot! I'm not really sure what direction my blog is going in. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!



38 comments:

  1. I really want to visit Belfast:) Dont worry about the direction of your blog, I change what I write about all the time, thats the joy of blogging, it's your space on the internet:)

    Love it, keep it up.
    Love Em x
    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome photographs! love seeing different places! :)
    xo

    http://peekaboo-vintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, amazingly these were taken with my phone! x

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos I also liked your lipstick review in your last post amazing shade x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos!
    Great blog, would you like to follow each other?
    I'm a new follower on bloglovin and GFC, waiting for your turn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos :) Ps. your blog design is so cute x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been to neither Belfast nor Bath, so I think sharing this post is a pretty good blog post! Both look amazingly pretty (Bath particularly has been on my to-visit list for a long, long time), and thank you for the reocmmendations

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos! those teacups are so cute, i have a little thing for teacups! and your blog is adorable!! so happy to have stumbled across it! annddd i am your newest follower, hey-o! hopefully you can swing by mine sometime!

    xo, Kelsey Belle | Happie Reading Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. ♥BEAUTIFUL, i love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are lovely. So much yummy food and drink!

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful pictures. Seems like a great experience.

    xoxo
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great mix !<3 I'm a new follower!
    Follow each other?
    I'm a beginning fashion blogger, check my blog www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post, Thanks for sharing!:)
    Lovely blog:)

    Please check out my blog..
    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. your blog is beautiful, please check out mine & follow if you like :D

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks like youve had such a lovely time

    ReplyDelete
  15. So nice blog :)
    Im following you !

    carolajnstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Grear blog I really like it

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing photos! Great post and blog you have

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just to let you know I have nominated you for The Sunshine Award. Check out my blog for more info :)

    www.sophalou.blogspot.co.uk

    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heyy! lovely blog :)
    Follow each other??
    the-glamorous-diva.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  20. Schöner Blog, gefällt mir echt gut:)
    Würde mich freuen wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbeischaust, freue mich immer über neue Leser!
    lg♥
    http://living--dreams.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely blog :)

    http://monjasblogzone.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  22. So interesting, titanic <3

    We can follow each other if u want and stay in touch :)
    I have a fashion- beauty blog :)

    http://vivalavida-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've never been but it looks beautiful- such a nice post Kelly! The AIW themed cafe looks adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much for all of your comments! I really want to post regularly on here but I'm lacking inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is such a lovely post :D just started following your blog :)
    maybe you could check out mine?

    claresloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. fab pics! if you like we can follow each other, cam to visit me TACCO 12 IN CUCINA THIS IS MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK
    KISS jeasmine

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your pictures are lovely and the food looks delicious!

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
  28. Tha cafe place looks wonderful! Great photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. You made several fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all folks will agree with your blog.
    Bored Games Darts

    ReplyDelete
  31. lovely photos :) http://justaweefashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great pics))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. lovely post!

    http://lucyabigailsmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete