Sunday, 3 August 2014

Strawberry fields

 
Strawberry picking- something so simple yet I've never done, but always wanted to. For me so far, this summer has definitely been about 'being a child' again- from swimming in a lake, baking, paint-your-own gnomes and playgrounds to having a pinata on my 19th birthday. So when I was up in Scotland the other month visiting family it was the perfect opportunity to pick some strawberries. If you're feeling a little bored this summer, why not try doing something a bit different?


8 comments:

  1. I used to love strawberry picking when I was a kid - although I think I did more eating than anything else. Would love to do this again before Summer is over! x

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    Follow for follow?
    http://prettytendency.blogspot.com.es/
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via Instagram?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love strawberries. would love to go pick them to one day. only if I knew where :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love summer and I went stars every picking this one time before. It was so much fun, there's this strawberry garden/shop a few minutes from my house and it has the best and fresh strawberry ice cream mmm. Hope you had a nice time visiting your family in scotland! :)

    NIKIMINT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can find my post here:
    http://whatchloedoes.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    Chloe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,

    I really like your Blog. Your Style is amazing. Would you like to follow each other and follow on GFC/Bloglovin? Hope we stay in touch!

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    Instagram: sophiaton_
    Blog: www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete